Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Confessions of a Phone Sex Slut

I don't always kiss and tell about my Niteflirt phonesex adventures, but when I do, I do it right here, at the Cherry Pitt. :) Sir has asked (ordered) me to tell you about some of the more interesting phone sex adventures I've been having recently on Niteflirt.

As you may remember, I got in trouble recently for touching myself when I had been ordered not to. In order to regain my toys, (and Sir's trust) I have to earn them by taking dirty perverted phone sex calls on Niteflirt. *lol* Like THAT'S a problem!

I've had some very interesting Niteflirt phonesex calls lately; the guy who wants me to be his little pony girl, (who knew I could whinny?!!) the guy who makes me do naughty things with Icy Hot and my biggest dildo, the guy who forces me to use my biggest butt plug with no lube, and many others.

I can't wait to turn on the phones today, and find out what other dirty perverted things you will make me do!

Call me now on Niteflirt!

Call Button




No comments:

Post a Comment