Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Submissive Phonesex Punishment

So as I mentioned in an email last week, I have been very naughty. I've been touching myself without permission. Well, it's even worse than without permission. I actually had explicit instructions not to. The problem was that the instructions really were explicit. So that instead of Sir just telling me not to touch myself, he went into detail about all the naughty things I was not allowed to do; no playing with my vibrators, dildos or anal plugs, no playing with anal beads or magic bullets, no playing with any of our funishment electrical devices, no using my fingers on my hot sweet puss...well... you can imagine by the time he was done going over that list, I was a bit top excited to submit.

He went on and on and on about all the things I couldn't do. Naughty things, bad things, exciting things. Well, you see why I had to do them, don't you? He was setting me up for failure, but I was way too turned on to realize it or to care. Of course, as soon as he had left for work, I had to start on his extensive list of "don'ts" right away. As I was doing so, I imagined doing those things under the direction of my Niteflirt phonesex Masters.

Of course, Sir "forgot something" and had to come home from work to "pick something up." Of course, I had my fingers full, and didn't even hear him when he came in. I was caught, (by design, I'm quite sure) and forced to confess all of the naughty things I had just done and my thoughts while doing them. Sir took all of my toys away except for a few: a butt plug, a vibrator, a set of nipple clamps, and a penis gag. I am only allowed to use them now, when I am taking a Niteflirt phonesex call. Every time I get a call that lasts at least 15 minutes, and/or get good feedback, he chooses another toy to be returned to me. I have a ton of toys, so this will probably take a while.

I need to be a good little fucktoy and to learn my place in order to get my toys back, and in order to be allowed to use them. Right now the only times I can use them is when I am being directed to, either by my Sir, or by one of my Niteflirt phonesex Masters. I am sorry I was a bad little slut, and will attempt to listen and to obey.

  Call me now on Niteflirt!

Call Button




No comments:

Post a Comment