Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Phonesex in Depth

I love all my Niteflirt phonesex callers. Truly. I love the quick short wankers, the hastily whispered orders/confessions, and the secrets that are shared on both ends of the line. But I do have favorites. Everyone does, and I'd be lying if I said that I don't.

I do love all the naughty, delicious funishments my Niteflirt phonesex callers think up for me. I love being able to provide you with that outlet. I know how much you need it, because, well...I need it too. It's very satisfying to be the naughty slut everyone uses for their own depraved needs. Every girl should be allowed to experience this at least once in her life!

But my favorite calls have to be the long drawn out ones. The ones that there's no way to stick with just phonesex, because after a while, you have to be a real person; someone open and honest who has thoughts and feelings and ideas. I love learning all about my Niteflirt phonesex guys; I get to know their inner selves and reveal my own. There's something so intimate about opening up, not just sexually, but internally as well.

Every Dom knows that to inspire submission, you must first earn a sub's trust and lead her mind where you want her body to follow. After that, everything (meaning she) is easy! There are some nights, after confessing to Master all the debauched things I've been made to do and say by my Niteflirt phonesex customers, that I get excited once again. Master often leaves me in that state (for His own amusement) and I am left lying in a puddle of my own desire...remembering and reliving (in my mind) some of my favorite phonesex scenarios.

So I wanted to thank you. All of you, really, because it's all exciting. But a very special thank you to those of you who have taken the time to get to know me...to really know me, and to allow me to know at least some special parts of you. I look forward to learning more, doing more, and taking it so much further.

Call me on my Niteflirt phonesex line for some down and dirty submissive fun! I promise to make it worth your while!

Call me now on Niteflirt!

Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment