Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Monday, September 17, 2012

The Holidays

The holidays are coming and I cant wait! This year I have a 9' Christmas tree going up! I am so excited. Some of my Nite Flirt friends have asked what I would like for Christmas. (You know us girls! Always start shopping early!) I put my reward list up on my blog for everyone to see. I will also add to it later so you all can have a huge variety to choose from! I am also working on a special Christmas gift for all of you. Then for a special Master I plan on placing my self under the tree with a big red bow.....Who knows what else I will be wearing.... maybe nothing at all?.....Maybe Santa will put me under your tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment