Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Designing A Surrender Room....

Click Here to listen to my blog update


Torture Chamber just sound so unpleasant! I enjoy being spanked...I love having the crop used on my clit and nipples. I surrender myself to it. So in my spare room I am creating a "surrender room" with all the implements a Master or Mistress could desire. First I have painted two of the walls with a deep crimson red. On the third wall I used a faux bricks that mimic limestone. The 4th wall has lots of toys and pleasurable apparatuses. Then in the middle of the room I have placed a saddle horse that is covered with a soft cushioned pad covered in black crushed velvet. Of course each leg of the saddle horse has restraints. I also have a black iron chandelier on a dimmer switch. To finish it off I have a black high back winged chair for the Master or Mistress to relax in. Does any one have any suggestions about what to add to the wall of implements? Or even the room? I have had such fun creating this room! Can you imagine punishing me in there? I cant wait to submit!

No comments:

Post a Comment