Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Sunday Dinner

During the week I tend to stay very busy, often not having the time to cook. So on Sundays I go all out! Its my day off so I enjoy getting to the simple things. Like cooking fried chicken that brings even a Master to his knees. MMmmm and the homemade mac an cheese that curls ya toes. Cant forget the cornbread and collards too. Then for dessert a strawberry shortcake with angel food cake. After all that food....a nap is certainly in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment