Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Word Scramble Game

Unscramble the words below. The first one to get them all right and email me with the right answers will get 3 free minutes from me to call me on Nite Flirt. Good Luck!!!

1. CMU
2. TULS
3. ORHEW
4. NUTC
5. KCCO
6. VEASL
7. ATREMS
8. MSSRESIT
9. MTIUSB
10. PIUHNS
11. APSNK
12. ICMSLAPPLNPE
13. IMSVIBSSUE
14. OALR
15. XSNAELA
16. ENSSTTRRIA
17. LEDDASSOEHR
18. IUTRSQ
19. NLGLPAAU
20. RAELHTE
21. DILOD
22. BARRIOTV
23. RSPCTEE
24. UPLAERES
25. THIPNEUMNS
26. RLAWC

No comments:

Post a Comment