Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Whats been happening...

Well I have been very busy here lately serving my Master. I have had to get a new computer and get it situated and you all know how that can be a bit of a pain and not the good kind of pain. Master is planing a trip to see the Parthenon in Nashville here very soon. I love that sort of stuff and its to be a reward for serving him so well. I cant wait! Has anyone else every been there?

Summer time is my favorite time of the year. A little traveling. Loads of fun stuff to do and see....and then there is vacation time with my Master.

Where should we go? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment