Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Toga party!

We have all had the glory days of college.....some of those days more recent for some then others. Master decided to have a summer toga party with a mixed genre of friends. Master had everyone dressed in Grecian style. For the slaves he had us dressed in the skimpiest of cloth and gold twined ribbons. To complete our costumes we each wore a slave anklet. With every step we took you could hear us moving. We were of course there in the capacity of servitude which we delighted in, while our Masters looked on with their deviant pleasure.
The party began slowly and we were not well used until the alcohol began to loosen up my Masters guest. Then we slaves began to really have some fun. Our Master would point out individuals that we were to slip off into a dark corner and pleasure. We were to seduce them into using us. Sometimes it was men. Sometimes women. Some were married and others not. We pleased them as our Masters directed. It was such fun. By the end of the evening we weren't even sneaking off to dark corners to please Masters guest. We would simple pleasure them while they conversed with who ever. It was such a delightful evening, in true uninhibited Grecian style.

No comments:

Post a Comment