Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Our bon fire night....

Well its summer time! The fun in the sun and warmth has begun! This coming weekend Master invited the other Masters and their slaves to our bon fire. We roast wienies and other stuff. We drink beer and wine coolers. The music is just loud enough to dance, but not disturb any neighbors. The tiki torches are lit and the mood set!
Then we pull out the marsh mellows. Have you ever had a marsh mellow fight?! Its hysterical. The marsh mellows don't hurt when they hit you, but you know you been hit for sure! When you throw them they hit with pretty good accuracy too! You can hear the shreaking and laughter of us all, as we sneak about trying to sneak upon others to hit with our marsh mellow hoards. This fight will be us slaves against the Masters! Winners of course choose the awards! We slaves really try hard each time we have a bon fire night, to win this contest! Alas....its not to be....we loose every time! And we end up on our collective knees awarding the Masters with ....grins....their rewards! OOooo.....Did I mention that the marsh mellow fight is done while all the slaves are naked? Cant wait till this week end!

No comments:

Post a Comment