Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summertime

Dear Sirs,

Summertime is my favorite time of the year. Lots of bikinis and oils and sun bathing. Something about the way the warmth hitting your skin that sinks into your bones that gives you such a wonderful comfort. It also gives lots of opportunities for other outdoor activities. Some of the activities that are coming up are like the summertime masked ball. Its a ball that the slaves get to serve any Master they choose and serve them how they choose too! Then there are the pool parties and bbq's. OMG and the mud wrestling party! That one will be loads of fun. Lots of chances and opportunities to share you about my life as a slave. I am looking forward to sharing my summer with you!

Cherry in Chains

No comments:

Post a Comment