Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Master and the new punishment....

Master has learned that his punishments give me pleasure, as much as it is pleasing him to render the punishment. So one evening, Master decided it was time that he come up with something that would suit my Sammy attitude. Something that would put a stop to that attitude once and for all. Master wanted my total submission and not just my dedication. After this evening to come....Master would have total submissive control.
My Master instructed me to groom myself as normal and that I was to wear my black garters with the matching black see through bra. I was to wear my 5 inched heels and black sexy stockings. I looked hot even if I do say so myself.
Master was having a party. I was very excited imagining the naughty and wicked things we would be doing.....I never realized it was to be a punishment party just for me!
There were four Masters who arrived with out their slaves! I was getting so wet! I would be the only slave being used!.....Oooooo I wish I had paid more attention to what my Masters evil grin was saying to me.....but I was too busy thinking about my selfish cunt!
After the last Master arrived My Master ordered me to stand in the middle of the room. I was to bend over and wrap my arms around my legs. This exposed my slit and little asshole very well. Master told me that I was not to cum at all. He said that each time I came he would add a minute more to my punishment. I only grinned....I love being punished by Master.
One of the other Sirs stood up with a whip and began to strike my body randomly. He struck my legs, my ass, and my back. This went on for a short time and then he fucked me hard! His load shot all up into my hungry cunt. I couldn't help but cum on his cock!
Still bent over with my arms wrapped about my legs a second Sir whipped my ass hard with his big stinging hand. Then he shoved his dick into my ass with out any warning. OMG the pain was divine and made me cum hard. I knew Master was disappointed that I had disobeyed and came twice already.
The Sir who was fucking my ass started to cum, but pulled out of my ass abruptly. I was instructed to swallow his load, which I got to my knees and did gratefully! The other two Sirs came over to me and shoved their dicks into my mouth. I love sucking all this cock! I didn't see where my Master was or what he was doing. If I had seen, I think I may have gotten a little concerned.
Master had something in his hand. He seemed to be scraping the object, like he was preparing it. He was preparing it for me, as I would soon learn.....the hard way. The other Sir's fucked my mouth until they both came. Then Master told me to stand up and assume the position.
I stood up and then bent down wrapping my arms around my legs. My hair hanging That's when master pushed "THAT" into my ass. I would learn later that "THAT" was ginger that had been freshly peeled. Master and the Sirs stepped back and sat down. They seemed to be waiting for something.
It didnt take long for me to realize what they were waiting for. The burning began and I started to wiggle. Master pulled the whip out and stuck my ass. He told me each time I wiggled that I would get another minute added to this punishment and that I would receive a additional lick each from the other Sir's. This punishment went on for over a hour. Each of the Sirs chuckles and murmurs about my improved behavior.
I was in agony and begging Master for release. The burning in my ass was intensive and wonderful. I was cumming, but not. The sensations were almost to much to bare. I couldn't stand it! I was in tears of relief when Master at last removed the dreadful root! Still, my ass continued to burn even after it was removed.
Master then ordered me to serve each of the Sirs pleasure with out cumming. I made sure I didn't cum! I was not having that thing put back into my ass. I would be a good slave for now on!...I swear!.....well.....at least until I forgot about the ginger root!

No comments:

Post a Comment