Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Pleasureable evening out.

My arms were folded behind me, securely bound together. This caused my tits to push out, letting my nipples beg for pleasure and punishment. A short nylon line leading from the middle of my arms to a fish hook which hooked into my braided hair. This kept me from being able to tilt my head forward at all. The chastity belt held the extra large butt plug in place deep in my little asshole. Master carried my lead in one hand as I walked upon my knees into the room. In the other hand was his whip. Once Master sat down in the lounger I was permitted to lean back on my heels by his feet.
The show began and was erotic as hell. I was soon wiggling trying to keep my juices from dripping. I saw Master grin and lean forward. He shoved his hands between my thighs rubbing the Chasity belt. He told me what a slut I was and sat back as he undid his pants. He pulled hard on my lead and told me to suck his cock. I moved as quickly as I could but not fast enough to please Master. His whip bit into my back as I leaned over to wrap my lips around his cock. He whipped my back, legs, and my ass, as I sucked his cock with total pleasure. With each stinging bite of Masters whip I took his cock deeper and deeper into my throat.

I felt someone removing my chastity belt but never stopped sucking Masters cock. The butt plug was pulled out roughly and soon replace with a real cock. Fingers bit into my hips as someone plowed into my ass hard. I looked up at Master and saw his smile of pleasure. He said I was such a dirty whore....that I didn't even know who was fucking me....and truthfully...I didn't care. I was enjoying my Masters cock and his pleasure. He shot his load in my mouth allowing me to swallow every bit of it. Then I was roughly jerked around and the cock that had been pounding into my ass was shoved into my throat. It didn't take long before I was showered in cum. As the cock moved away, I quickly struggled up and returned to my Masters side kneeling as I should. I was kneeling proudly too! I was covered in sticky goo, with my juices covering my legs and I knew I had pleased my Master and ....and....well....someone else! Who ever it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment