Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Wanting more...needing more.....

Master was displeased with me.....being such a Sam, that tends to happen a lot! I do like pushing Masters buttons....and challenging him...I mean if he weren't a true Master then he couldn't handle me could he? So I was punished last week and was not allowed to cum. I succeeded much to Masters pleasure! This week however my punishment has been very harsh indeed.....at least until Master forgave me and allowed me to serve him again!

See a Mistress came over and I being overly excited, assumed Master would allow me to serve her as I served him. Instead Master made me sit bound with my wrist behind me tied to my ankles, upon my knees. He allowed the Mistress to whip my naked breast, stomach, arms, ass, thighs, and she was relentless! Then Master licked and sucked her body as I watched.....wanting....needing. He fucked her hard and she came several times.....she took my Masters load and swallowed it allowing me none. They allowed me up only to be stretched out upon the table with each of my limbs hanging off the table again tied to the legs....my head hung back free.....my legs spread wide and my ass cheeks almost hanging off the table. It looked almost if I were doing a back bend. Mistress again whipped me all over paying special attention to my thighs. The stinging was incredible and I wanted to cum, but I dare not!

Master fucked the Mistress again and again allowed her to take his load. I thought I would go insane with my need until Master told me that I had behaved well and he was proud of me!

That's when he shoved his now soft cock in my mouth. I worked his cock from my restrained position and soon it was hard and ready for what ever Master desired!
I was given permission to cum freely and I did repeatedly! Mistress began fucking my cunt with her hand and Master fucked my mouth while he slapped my nipples telling me what a good slut I was.

I love Masters punishments!

No comments:

Post a Comment