Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Choice.

My life with my Master is a happy one. Each day I wake with his pleasure. Each day I go to sleep with his pleasure. I am a women of my own mind. I am independent and free to make my own choices. I am educated and intelligent. I do not have to do as my Master commands....I choose too. It is the trust I place in him, that he takes as a serious responsibility. The respect I give to him, that I hold for him; he has earned. This is the life I have chosen to live. This is the life I am happiest with. Balance is peace and happiness. My life is in balance because of my Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment