Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Punished harshly!

Master is displeased with me....I came again without his permission! Its hardly my fault though....he shouldn't be so good at turning me on. So as my punishment I am to let everyone know that I am not allowed to cum while serving them on Nite Flirt! I am to do everything they desire and command, but I am not allowed to cum!! Oh this week shall be agony! No cumming allowed at all! For a whole week! How unfair!

No comments:

Post a Comment