Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

What a perfect reward!

Master asked me if I was ready for my reward! I was still quivering with my last orgasm. The other slaves had pampered and served me long and hard and it seemed that my reward was only beginning! Master lead me and the other slaves into another play room. As Master strapped me onto a saddle horse I heard the Masters giving their slaves their instructions. They were not allowed to touch themselves or each other as they watched. That this was to be their punishment; to not be allowed to serve their Masters; that I alone was worthy to serve all the Masters!
Each of the Masters circled about me. I was completely helpless! Master had strapped each of my legs to a leg of the saddle horse; each wrist to the other two legs. My ass was pushed high into the air exposing my wet slit. I could move my head freely. I was immobile and totally at the mercy of Master and his friends.
They began taking turns whipping me with crops, paddles, or even their bare hands. The pain was such that I almost fainted at times....and I lost count of the orgasms they allowed me. I was such a greedy slut too! Every hole was whipped, fucked and cum upon or in. I swallowed load after load of cum and begged for more and was promptly rewarded with another cock to suck, or stuffed into my ass or cunt.
I heard my Master saying what a wonderful obedient slut I was and that the next bet would have to be a real challenge to match his slaves dedication to him! My Master was very proud of me. I have never been happier!
The evening came to a end and my Master had to carry me to the car....I was exhausted! I told Master that I hoped I won the next bet as well! Master smiled down at me and said he hoped so too....because my punishment would be terrible!
I would have to watch another serve him and the others!

No comments:

Post a Comment