Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Friday, April 20, 2012

My Reward

The following day after the bet was won, the other slaves were commanded to strip me and to groom me as to please the Masters. They were to serve my every need including cumming again and again, but as punishment for loosing....they were not allowed to cum or to have any physical pleasure. I personally thought they were let off easy for failing their Masters. Oh it was so lovely! We all were in the huge tub filled with soothing hot water. I had all these beautiful sluts washing me, rubbing lotions on me, shaving my cunt and ass hole bare. They rubbed their bodies all over mine making me very wet. I was allowed to do nothing, but let these sluts serve me! As one slave manicured my nails another licked and sucked my cunt. Each slut taking her turn after another made me cum. They all made me cum and quiver with their tongues and fucked my holes with their fingers and several toys. All of this while the Masters watched. It went on for several delicious hours! Then Master came over to me. He grabbed my softly curled hair and pulled me up to my toes and then asked me...."Are you ready for your reward slut?" These sluts weren't my reward!

No comments:

Post a Comment