Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Last Slut Standing!

Last man....or in this case women standing. Master had bet that I would out last any other slave. Master won! I love licking and sucking and fucking other women. They are just so lovely and tasty!
As we served each other, the Masters spanked and punished the slaves as they desired. They punished us all indiscriminately ...so no slave missed out! I lost count the number of times I had orgasmed in the hours since the “bet” had begun. When I finished with one slut I was on to the next or I would continue with the slut I was with making her scream out again and again.
I found myself sucking and licking one slut when another would come up behind me with a strap on on. My ass and cunt were fucked again and again. I was so deliciously sore!
I soon found myself a strap on and found myself laying on top of a slut with huge tits. I sucked and bit her silver dollar nipples while I slammed my hips and the huge toy into her cunt. When I heard her screaming out her orgasm, I rolled her to her knees, just as my Master often does to me. I looked for my Master and watched his face, as I pushed hard into this sluts ass and fucked her hard while she screamed in pain and pleasure.
I could see my Master was pleased with me. All the Masters were watching me fuck this whore. The other slaves lay about in exhaustion watching as well. I kept going and going until my Master came over and grabbed my hair jerking me up to my toes. He declared me the winner! Master announced that I had won the bet and that I was to be rewarded! I was the last slut standing!
Oh and my reward!......... I shall have to tell you about that next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment