Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Friday, April 13, 2012

What was Masters Bet?

We sat there looking at each other wondering what our Masters had planned. There was four other slaves with me sitting in the Play Room of one of my Master’s friends home. We were told to stay there and wait.
There were all sorts of wonderful torture toys about. Whips, locks and chains, clamps, a yoke and so much more! This room was built for pain and pleasure .
I could smell the other slaves juices. They were getting as wet as I was waiting in anticipation of our Masters instructions. I was so ready for Masters bet! What ever it was!
Each of the Masters came in suddenly startling me. Each of the Masters stood before another's slave. Another's Master stood before me looking down at me with a sinister smile. He grabbed my hair in a tight fist and jerked me off my seat. The he began ripping off my clothes off with painful powerful jerks. I tried to help him, but he slapped my hands away. He was in control and I was to take what he gave me. The other Masters had grabbed the other slaves and were stripping them just as I was being stripped. I could hear crys of pain and gasp of pleasure as the Masters prepared us for ............something.
I was pushed to my knees and told to suck the Masters cock. I reached into his pants and quickly brought out a huge prick and tried to swallow it. That seemed to please him because he grabbed my hair so tightly it brought tears to my eyes. I was instructed to place my hands behind my back and to keep them there. The Master then started gagging me with his cock. He fucked my mouth hard and pushed further and further into my throat. The pleasure was intense. I could hear the other slaves doing the same as I. The master I was sucking came first and he ordered me to swallow his load. I did so with extreme pleasure. There was so much semen I dribbled just a little of it. I made sure i licked my dribbling off my chin.
The Master left me on my knees and sat down in a chair. We both watched as the other Masters fucked the slaves mouths . The slaves gagging and moaning in ecstasy and pain. One by one the Master came and sat down leaving the slave on her knees.
When the last Master finished and had sat down, my Master commanded the slaves to please each other. He told us we could switch to other slaves, but that we were not allowed to stop until commanded.
I immediately dove into another slaves wet snatch and began licking her clit with a fever. I had wrapped my hands around her thighs pulling her into my face. I wished nothing more then to please Master ....and this slut....and myself too!.....I do like pussy . What a delicious treat! I felt the sting of a whip on my ass and kept on licking and sucking her cunt. As the whip bit into my ass I cried out in pain and still my tongue would not leave my feast.
I still didn't know what Masters bet was. In truth, I didn’t care at that moment. What I didn’t know was that I was well into the bet then! Have you figured out yet what the Masters had bet?

No comments:

Post a Comment