Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Master made a bet.

My master came in after a long day at his job with a smile on his face. It was the weekend and he had some special plans for us. As the front door shut behind him, I went to my knees waiting to suck his cock. Master's smile gave me the permission I was seeking.
As I pulled out that delightful tool and began sucking his cock, Master told me he had made a special bet with some other Masters. As I deep throated Masters cock he said that if I won his bet for him, that my reward would be great, but that if I failed him, my punishment would be dear indeed.
I was giggling in delight with my Masters thick dick slipping over my lips when he grabbed my hair tight and began fucking my mouth. He was choking me with the force of his thrusting. I could tell he was very excited because his cock was so thick. I could hear my Masters groans of pleasure. I had tears streaming from the corner of my eyes as I took pleasure in my master taking his pleasure. As I tasted the first of his hot load, Master jerked his cock out and spewed his sticky load all over my face, which I began promptly licking up with my fingers and tongue. He told me what a good slave I was as he picked me up by my hair. Crying out in my pain and pleasure I smiled up at him. I knew my Master was pleased with me.
He pinched my nipple hard making me cry out again. Smiling down at me Master commanded that I pack all of my toys and to make sure I was properly groomed and prepared for a special party. I begged Master to tell me what the bet was, but he told me that none of the slaves were allowed to know what the bet was until it was over and a winner had been declared.
Well. I gotta run for now. I don't wish to displease Master. I shall have to tell you what the bet was when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment