Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Friday, November 11, 2011

My latest fantasies

I seem to go thru stages with the scenes I act out and the type of use I desire. Lately, they have been more perverted than usual! I really hope my Master will allow me to be used like this...

Scene- After being kidnapped, blindfolded and taken to some strange basement or dungeon, I am chained up naked, by my wrists and ankles like a big X (what a predicament!) scared and unable to see whats happening, I can hear many people around, coming in and out of the room, mostly men but a few women, suddenly I feel cold water hitting my skin as if being worked over by a hose, I hear womens voices saying "she must be clean" as I feel wet rags being pushed all around my body, stroking roughly like I'm a dirty shirt on an old washboard the girls washing my pussy and ass just as roughly as they did my legs, then the hose again, rinsing me as I squeal at the cold torturous spray as it penetrates every nook and cranny! I hear laughter as the hose-weilding man sprays extra hard right on my clit, I cant help but let out a little moan inspite of how cold the water is or how it stings my skin! A little relief comes when I feel the girls again with dry towels this time, drying me off. Suddenly I hear the voices come closer and feel many hands all over my body, a mouth upon my pussy, a finger in my ass, teeth biting my thighs and nipples, fingers in my pussy...so much going on that I have no idea how many people are about to fuck me! my ass and tits are soon being whipped, hot wax being dumped all over my nipples and directly onto my pussy! what sheer delight!! The orgasms begin to flow as I feel cocks entering me from both sides, I hear a stool being dragged behind me and someone climbs up it, pulls my hair down, my head back and my mouth open as a third cock is plunged down my throat! The girls, eachon a side of me licking and nibbling at my rock hard nipples, are also being fucked from behind. For hours I hang there, being used, whipped, pinched and cummed on till everyone is done with me!

Finally I can hear people starting to leave, the girls clean me again, take me down, remove the blindfold and lead me to the bed where they caress me and comfort me, keeping me naked, warm and safe with them till we all drift off to sleep...

Now...how to make this happen....? LOL :P

No comments:

Post a Comment