Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Anything He Needs

I hope my Master knows I would do anything for Him. Anything!

I hope He knows that if He needs a raise at His job, that He could have His boss over for dinner and I would cook for Him.

I hope He knows that I would prepare a delicious dessert for them.

I hope He knows that I would put on a show for His boss, I'd wear my sexiest slave outfit, I'd lean in close to His boss as I served the food to give him some nice cleavage shots, I'd bend over so His boss could see my ass.

I hope He knows I'd sit on His bosses lap, flirting with him as they sipped their after dinner wine.

I hope He knows I'd give His boss a lapdance while He watched.

I hope He knows that I'd gladly stand between them as they both fucked my little whore holes

I hope He knows, I'd get Him that raise!

Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment