Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I serve Master

I think I was a good girl yesterday. Master was playing a game and I was feeling naughty so I went and showered and made myself pretty for Him, I dressed in a little pink nightie and crawled over to Him, positioning myself right between His legs I began pawing at his package like a desperate kitty trying to get some milk! He barely noticed me as He played, but He certainly did lift up a bit when I pulled His pants off *giggle*

I pulled out His beautiful cock and began licking and teasing it and watching it as it grew, Master was still engrossed in His game but thats ok...this was between me and His cock anyway and we were doing just fine! lol!

I began taking Him deep in my mouth with long slow strokes letting His cock slide down my throat as far as I could get it, just then I heard Him moan as He dropped the game cotroller and grabbed my hair in His fist and began cramming His cock faster and deeper "is this what my slut wants?" He asked as He fucked my throat "mmhmm!" was all I could muster inbetween those throat fuck noises and the saliva running down my chin. Just then I stuck my tongue out and let my throat open up even more to Him as I ran the tip of my tongue across His balls as He shoved my head harder and faster onto His cock I heard Him moan deeply as I felt His delicious cum squirting down the back of my throat, I gobbled up every bit just like that kitty that needed the milk! He let go of my hair and picked His game controller back up and said "good girl" as I dried Him off and put His favorite sweats on Him.

yes I think I was a good girl! *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment