Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Friday, October 19, 2012

The art of a good spanking....

So many dont understand just what a good spanking does for a women. Physically it brings blood flow and warmth to areas that are already sensitive to stimulation. Mentally it is just as stimulating. Before you pass on spanking do a little more research! You must first do it right and try it at least once. I find it incredibly addicting! Cum and spank me on Nite Flirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment