Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Monday, October 8, 2012

A little funny for you.

There Are At Least EIGHT Types Of ORGASM FOR A WOMAN.
1. The Optimist - Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes......... ......
2. The Pessimist - Oh No, Oh No, Oh No.......... .......
3. The Confused - Oh Yes, Oh No, Oh Yes, Oh No.........
4. The Traveler - Ahh, I'm coming, I'm coming...... ....
5. The Religious - Oh God, Oh God......... ......... ....
6. The Userer - Ahh, More, More, More........ ......... .
7. The Murderer - Ahh, If you take it out, I'll kill you
8. The Submariner - Mmm...OHHH.. .Deeper.. .Deeper.. . GO DEEPER!!

1 comment: