Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Things You'll Never Hear a sub say to their Master

.....How was I supposed to know I wasn't supposed to put your leather pants in the washer?

Yeah, right... SPANK THIS!

Tomorrow night, I get to tie you up, right?

God, you Dom's think the world should bow before you!

And just what do you think you are going to do with that paddle?

Sorry, I got a date tomorrow night. Some other time, perhaps?

Spanking? I-THINK-NOT!

Who died and left you in charge?

Do your own damn laundry!

And the #1 thing you will never hear a sub say to their Master...

What do I look like, your maid?

No comments:

Post a Comment