Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pleasing Master

I pleased my Master and my reward was to play school! You have to know I will always be the naughty school girl in need of a sound spanking. Which of course Master is more then willing to oblige. My sweet little pussy was so wet when he finished spanking me! Then he fucked my mouth until he came down my throat. Master is so good to me! Call me on Nite Flirt and I will tell you all about my school classes with Master!

No comments:

Post a Comment