Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Do you know the answer?

If a man doesn’t ejaculate (or come) for a long time, what happens to his sperm? a) They die and are absorbed into the body b) They sit in the balls (testicles) becoming stale and old c) They swim back up the urethra to testicles where they are made into new sperm. Be the first to email me with the right answer and I will send you a free min to call me on Nite Flirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment