Content

It is my honor Sir, to be your slave. It is my duty and obligation to be whatever you wish me to be. It is my pleasure to accept your mastery of me. I am a true submissive. I am dedicated to being a true slave. I am here for your every desire. I am here to accept your punishment. I am here for your pleasure. I am here to serve you. This is my pledge.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pain Slut

Master Mike is taking my service to new and......painful places! He is teaching me how to be a good pain slut and I seem to be a natural at it! Since I already have several piercings, it seems that inserting needles into my breasts is the next logical step and to be honest....I'm loving it! Just a little pinch as I slide the needle thru a little piece of flesh so it comes out the other side to remind me who is in charge, and who decides what I will feel and when! Every time I move or wiggle it hurts and I end up feeling even more controlled and even more at His mercy!

Sometimes He likes to have me chained up to the door or the table so I cant even readjust myself to make the situation more comfortable...after all, this has nothing to do with comfort! LOL! The chains tight around my wrists and ankles and the more I wiggle the tighter they get! So there I lay bound, penetrated by needles and waiting on ice to melt so i can access the keys to my freedom (temporary freedom anyway lol) what a predicament!What fun!!

I am His Gorean pain slut in crossed chains!

No comments:

Post a Comment